YEAH BUD:"A phrase often used to describe one's intense agreement, acknowledgement, or pleasure. Used instead of saying "Yes", "I agree", "Awesome", "Great", or any number of positive-sounding adjectives."
- Craig Derek Angevine is a photographer and a native Mainer (Yeah bud!) with over a decade of experience. His work brims with color, texture, and contrast. His constant attention to detail and experimental approach keeps each shoot fresh. Above all, Craig is great to work as his clients will testify.
- Craig is the recipient of several photography awards and has displayed his work in various publications and galleries. Weddings, portraiture, architectural, environmental, business, culinary, and fine art are a few of the genres encompassed by his portfolio. His clients have commented on how well Craig puts his subjects at ease with his friendly, inquisitive, passionate personality. His work has been described as vibrant yet unpretentious, and of a quality reflecting the essence of New England while maintaining a contemporary feel.
- In 2007 Craig completed his BA in creative writing at Bates College. He spent two years in Seattle, Washington where he worked at the Art Wolfe photo gallery and volunteered as a darkroom instructor at Youth in Focus, “an after school program that uses intensive photography training as a tool to help disadvantaged teens develop personal voice, positive identity, social skills and artistic skills.” Since then Craig has returned to his true home, Maine, to be closer to his family and create his business.
- In addition to Craig’s creative pursuits, he spends his time fly fishing, hiking, travelling, improving his carpentry skills, and chilling with the fam.
WEDDINGS:At “Yeah Bud! Photography” all wedding packages include a fusion of Craig’s sharp creative eye, his documentary style of storytelling, and his friendly personality. Craig strives to crystallize the fun, quirky, truly special moments that characterize each wedding day. Craig’s basic wedding package starts at $1,600.00 plus transportation costs for commutes over an hour both ways.
WHAT YOU GET:
- Craig’s talent and great personality.
- Complete documentation of up to eight hours of your wedding day.
- A DVD of 500-800 digital negatives duplicated in both low resolution copies for web use and high resolution copies for printing.
- Full permission to print and distribute your photos as you wish.
- The option to order fine art quality prints and other products through yeahbudphotography.com or purchase elsewhere.
- An online “sneak preview” album of Craig’s top picks within two weeks following your wedding.
BOOKING REQUIREMENTS:In order to book your wedding with “Yeah Bud! Photography” a non-refundable retainer fee of $600.00 is required as well as a signed wedding photography contract. All weddings are booked on a first come, first serve basis.
Please contact Craig directly at Craig@YeahBudPhotography.com for booking inquiries and custom elopement packages for weddings of less than 15 guests in the Oxford, Maine region.
Seniors, families, pets, you name it! Two hour portrait sessions start at $250.00. E-mail Craig for the details.Email Craig